Sunday 25 December 2011

Alter Ego

 
I'm an expert on the less affectionate things
I have passion for the darker phenomenon
So attracted its more like a jinx
Unlike others I fail to blend like a chameleon
So I ask, "What is it that craves the darkness in me??"
"Where from the satisfaction gained when I see the adversary being hailed as the rosary??"
There, in my absurdity I kiss away the pending victory…
 Scraping the ink off history
I'm just applying my darker alter egos; doomy and gloomy
Confession is, you are listening to the prophet of doom
I smell it from a distance and I don't even need to zoom…
I don't give respect for free just because you are a goon
I would rather run from a twisted tongue
Even the son of the morning shivers to a conceited monk
For senseless is being proud of a proud nature
Despised even by the darker "me"
For loyalty and respect is accepted in every scheme
Revered and hailed in every kingdom
Rejecting these mythical legends casts you n a sitcom
These pieces of disjointed words are candies of wisdom…



NQM®
Dec, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting Posts