Friday 26 April 2013

The Ex


Down to the grave; back to the earth,
Her presence I do crave; back to another birth,
I can see the coffin being hung low,
A truly inevitable blow with the shade of a dark glow,
Like echoes of gloom and darkness that has come to bloom
Like dropping a diamond in the sea; No jolly for your pocket to see
A loss that forces a smile; a relief unexpected
For this funeral is a celebration of triumph, 
The undertaker gives me joy immeasurable,
My tribute is simple; Rest In Pieces
My heart beats like a sweet jingle; Best forgotten like a bad disease
May I piss on the coffin please??
Call that Freedom and Justice,
Embrace the evil smile creeping over my face,
The death of a blaspheming whore,
She is work! Yes, just like an annoying chore!
Every smile is like going to war,
Bitter-Sweet Bitter-Sweet; she is dead to me!
She was a nightmare, a nightmare: Hell's epitome!
She served me roaches on Movenpick's plate,
I know you can't relate,
But hear this, she breathes yet still like a dead zombie…
Like a werewolf she comes alive every full moon but this is no movie…
She is a bad hangover from a bad night that started really great,
I cover the coffin with dirt enjoying my own sweat,
I'm at this funeral alone because you died to me alone,
And after this 21-gun-salute, Just know for sure...
I'll walk away like a bad comedy show.


-Yesssirr-


Comments are welcome

1 comment:

Interesting Posts