Thursday 6 June 2013

Poetry : Political Worms

This voice would echo in the streets, doper than Dre Beats
The vibration of truth kept secret, louder than Bill's gates
A story of the heartless and the highly mindless
Their transgressions are countless and they are mildly fearless
But believe me, they are the most feared
Foolishly revered by brains that are impaired
The shepherd who steals his own sheep and cries wolf
Their basic conscience gone aloof  
Clothed as the league of Messiahs building evil empires
No wonder they call you "Politricians"

You are nothing but fake magicians
Conjuring tricks that make no sense
Feeding on the poor, licking your lips and smelling the incense
You begged  for my vote, now you act like a goat
Swimming in filth like a maggot
I suggest to you that you finance drug dealers
I put to you that you spend our money on "hookers"
I guess good speakers make good liars
Forget about unemployment and call us illiterates
Ignore poor health care and label us paupers
Mess with electricity  and buy a new car for young Felicity
This is an evil formality… The alpha of course - My stupidity
But trust me these chapters will unfold
The judgment of a nation is tenfold

Let the universe behold… A worm daring to be bold!

-Comments are welcomed-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting Posts