Tuesday 24 December 2013

Light and Darkness

Have you heard darkness sing before?? Screaming so much the devil screams encore!!
That is the chant of confusion and temptation totalling deprivation of heavenly salvation
I'm talking about spiritual starvation
But the Son of Man is the Lord of redemption
See the devil is evil and uncivil like the weevil
He'll use you like morning cereal
So let Jesus be your Onga
Cuz Jesus is the true love formula
Your grace will grow as old as Methuselah
If you seek the devil ask Delilah
To Satan, you're just chicken meat... oh yes! A broiler!
Life is not all about the dollar
I say this cuz yuh my brother
This is love to you my sister
Go to Jesus Christ the master
And He'll clean you with his blood, the heavenly duster...



¤ Dedicated To My Lord and Saviour ¤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting Posts