Tuesday 5 May 2015

Name Me ♚ King ♚



Name me King
I wasn't born with the swag of a peacock
But I can be brightest flower, 
You should name me King
Maybe my relationship with success was just a fling
Maybe my life isn't a mirror of the bling-bling
I have no subjects to sing my name as a rising King
I wear no ring of honour and my hair is receding
Ranking among the least but I'm the truest King in the making 
I was born without the element of "faking"
So name me King
Brave like the leader of the Vikings
I've been scar-ed with the markings of the weaklings
They say the only things I have are my feelings
I call that passion
I can appreciate your worst because I was born into this depression
Do not wonder how I would fit in the mansion or how well I'm aligned with fashion

But I do know your landscape and my kingdom will be your secret place to escape
The land will be addicted to her king
Joy will ooze out with a ting
I can't promise they will be no doom but my head and hands will be your fool
Singing offkey hoping I look cool
Just name me King and let my heart rule.


Comment if you will... 👌👌

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting Posts