Wednesday 18 May 2016

Jupiter's Cock!

Bloody hell! What did I do?
She lingered and paused, she stared.
For fucks sake! What did I do?
She smiled and giggled, she winked.
Jupiter's cock! Tell me what I did!
She held my hand and she caressed it like it was a magic wand.
Cocksuckers! What did I really do?
She whispered in my ear, "This is the only way"
She exhaled seductively, this is not fair!
Wankers! Tell me again, what was my error?
She pulled me closer, batted her eyes, licked her lips!
I could smell her perfume, I was consumed.
Her body was calling, Eiffel tower was rising, my freedom speech I was writing.
This is beginning to make sense... Answer me, I have seen injustice!


You infidel! This is what you did!
Your madness was stirring, the doctors were panicking,all your drugs you were spilling!
Bloody bastard! I will list your crimes on a scroll!
On the floor you rolled, your favourite nurse you floored like leaves during the fall.
The guards held you down by your hand, it felt like all the greek gods lived in those damn hands! You swung like Hercules, jaws meeting your hand.
Insignificant worm!
The nurse screamed, "This is the only way!!"
You carried her on your back like a mason on the field.
Through the halls, we saw you racing and screaming "MILF MILF MILF!"
Fool!
Her clothes you tore, counting, "1,2,3,4!"
Licked her forehead, like a zombie's foreplay!
Your boys begun rising, through your hospital robes, they were pointing. 
You were ready to play!
Third-class monster! Do you remember now, fester? 
When she swung her shoes to your head, that sent you to bed.
Heels stuck on the edge of your face - feeling the smudge.
So welcome to hell, you berserk wench! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting Posts