Friday 17 February 2017

Poetry: Angel King


I'm amazing, I'm the reason demons stay in their prison
But I'm not perfect, my spirit is failing and hell!... my devil is escaping
Save my soul, oh foul, I do not have one, with the moon I howl
My heart is cold but warm in the middle, prancing like a hound babysitting a poodle
Take my halo, I am hollow...
This wolf, no pack will follow.

No comedy is allowed here, I'm no Eddie Griffin
But once I did tame a griffin covered in blood that lived in a coffin
I can tell you don't hear scary words often, welcome to my office

Come closer, wet your lips, you only live once
Yes you, I? I am here forever
Not like a lever I'm the pivot
Your world would revolve around my groin and the lips I pucker
Brace yourself, I'm the angelic motherfucker!
You will not understand me but you will love me.
I will be your King and you will hope to be my queen but Nada...
Even the devil couldn't seduce me wearing her best Prada.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting Posts