Friday 19 August 2011

The Catalyst - Spoken Word

The Catalyst

Twisted is my craft
And in my creativity they seem
daft
For I'm going down a shaft
Do not follow me down this path
A minute in my world and you
are due a fiery bath
You can’t solve this equation, its
not school math
I'm misunderstood
So devilishly I'm pecked like wood
And I wonder if it’s from
childhood
But nothing seems to be cool
In trying to understand, they are
an epitome of fools
Crying as they drown in their own
saliva
As I am, their folly will never be
over
They love to watch me sink
But I’m as annoying as ink
Make sure your cloth is not white
It stops you from being bright
It’ll feel like an accidental murder
in your hall
You have enough time to change
like Paul
Before destiny scraps you off the
wall.
Nana Quajo Manuel®
©2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting Posts