Friday 29 March 2013

Kim Khardsian Wants To Call Baby "Easton West"!!

Reality TV Star, Kim Khardasian who recently paid a visit to the West African country of Nigeria has played down rumours that her and Kanye's baby will be named "North". The American sweetheart who has been married twice has stated that the name "North" is not on "their" list of likely names.

She however seemed to prefer the name "Easton" . In her own words she said...

''That is not true. That is not one of the names on our list. But you know what name I do like? But it probably won't be on [the list]. 'Cause it kinda goes with North, I like Easton. Easton West. I think that's cute.''

Kim was speaking on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno last night (28.03.13) and when question whether she was expecting a boy she said...

''Boys names are good for girls. We have a list and some of them are 'K' names some of them aren't.''

She also added she had a hard time telling her sister Khloe Khardasian about the pregnancy.

''I had Kourtney come with me to tell Khloe 'cause I was a little nervous.
''Because I know she really really really wants a baby. So I felt like I'm gonna need some moral support to tell her. And she was so happy! But I was really nervous to tell her. And she kind of got mad that I was nervous, [she] thought it was ridiculous.''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting Posts