Friday 29 March 2013

Lil' Wayne Speaks Up About His Health

The multi-award winning American rapper Michael Dwayne Carter Jr has in recent times being in the news for all the health-related reasons. Reports of various episodes of seizures have been in the media up to the point of a near death experience. 
Lil' Wayne therefore took to Power 106, a radio station in the United States to tell his fans what is going on with him where he revealed he was suffering from epilepsy.
This is what he said,

"This wasn't my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh... I have had a bunch of seizures, you just never hear about them."

He continued to say...

"This time it got real bad 'cause I had three of them in a row and on the third one, my heart rate went down to like 30 per cent. Basically, I could've died, so that is why it was so serious. Certain times I don't even go to the hospital, but this time, it was real bad because it was three in a row, and I've never had three back to back like that."

Lil Tunechi blames the recent occurrences on his tight schedule and lack of rest...

"The reason being for the seizures is just plain stress, no rest, overworking myself. That's just typical me though."
Lil Wayne plans on going on tour with T.I. and Future this summer. The North American "America's Most Wanted" tour begins July 9 in Pelham, Ala. and ends Sept. 1 in Irvine, Calif.

 
Lil' Wayne's first public appearance since being released from hospital after suffering from a seizure by attending the 2013 Tampa Pro skateboarding competition in Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting Posts